Code of Conduct
We have high expectations. And so should you.
Ethical conduct is a big deal. CBV has an extensive Code of Conduct that every employee respects and adheres to at all times. We all take responsibility for our actions here and aim to provide a comprehensive, professional, and positive experience from first phone call to account closed.
Here are just a few of the many responsibilities that you can expect our team to abide by.
- Never divulge confidential or private information without consent unless required by law.
- Be prepared to account for our actions by evaluating and assessing the effects of our work.
- Comply with the client’s special handling instructions.
- Inform clients if there is serious doubt that they can benefit from our continuing services.
- Adhere to and abide by the governing Collection Act in the licensing province or territory.
- Identify the client’s name, department, balance owed, and name of our company before demanding payment.
- Avoid deceptive practices, statements, or materials.
- Show due consideration for the consumers’ problems and deal with them according to the merits of their individual cases.
- Respect and comply with all debtor contact instructions.